Get Buffed – Machine Polishing Course
Our Get Buffed machine polishing course is perfect as an introductory course and is designed to teach you how to machine polish using both dual action and rotary machines. A great way to bring a new skill set to your Valeting business or to learn something new as an enthusiast.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Cost Per Person: £159
Maximum attendees: 5
The machine polishing course will be held by David at DC Car Care HQ in Thorpe(Egham). We will Teach you about various pads and polishes and different machines and how to use them efficiently and safely.
A breif breakdown of the day:
- Introductions and Safety talk.
- Discussion on Different Paints
- Discussion on Different Machine and the purpose of each
- Discussion on Pre Prep of a vehicle before polishing
- Discussion on Pad Types and Polishes and how to use each machine
- Demonstration on use of each machine
- Practical practice on panels with various machines
- Theoretical and practical wet sanding and polshing
- Recap of the day
Lunch is included, please let us know of any dietary requirements or allergies upon booking.
The aim of the machine polishing course is to show you how to use the machines, polishes and pads safely, whilst being able to identify what damages you can and cannot fix and when not to polish.
You will need to continue to practice after training in order to refine the skills you learn on our course.
The Course starts at 9:30am and is expected to finish around 5pm.
Current Dates Available:
Monday 2nd August 2021
Tel: 01784 250512
Alternativley, complete the form below: